Friday, January 29, 2010

More to come.

After reading Donald Miller's Blog more and more, I am convinced that I am going about this blogging-thing wrong. I have only posted trivial matters about myself, and at best, have treated this blog as a place for me to post journal entries.

I am going to start developing a focus. I am not sure what it is yet, but I am going to start developing a focus to this blog. I want to help people learn to enjoy life more, and to live the one life they have in a better fashion.

So, I will be away this weekend, as I am going with my boss to a speaking gig he has, but I will be back. And hopefully, God willing, I will have a focus to it.

Josh

2 comments:

  1. Hi Josh. I am a spaniard living in london. I find this blog very interesting because it talks about religion with enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man. I hope I can keep it up.

    Pray for me. I am in the process of reformatting and getting new content out that is more focused and less of an online journal.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete