Monday, January 18, 2010

Defeated--quite.

Man, who knew one person could feel so down....

I should have seen this coming, in all honesty. With all the stuff I did for God yesterday, every ill-spirit in the spiritual world has my name on their head, and they want to finish me off.

If you don't believe that spiritual oppression is real--do something for God.

Every bad force in the spiritual world is pissed at me. I am alright with this. I just wish I didn't feel like dying.

I have felt so isolated all day, and I have felt so alone.

This is what comes with being a spiritual leader, I suppose. Oh how I hate it. All day I have felt as if everyone in the world, including those I care about the most, hate me. It is just so frustrating. I know truth, but I can't feel it.

I feel like I am utterly alone, again. Tomorrow it will be different. Right now, I just don't know what to do with myself. I am going to commit myself to prayer for a while; I can't even eat right now.

With any luck, I will have someone to talk to before I go to bed tonight. If not, it is going to be a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment